Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Little Bragging

My 4 year old daughter, Ava, recently participated in her second dance recital. Her combo (tap/ballet) class did a little tap routine to the old song Lollipop Lollipop. It was adorable!

Here are some pictures of her big day.

Ava enjoying the spotlight


Ava upset that she has to share her spotlight with her siblings


Proud Mama


Little show-off


After her five minutes on stage


Proud Daddy


Time to celebrate!

Are you in a phase of life that leaves you running your kids to different activities and performances? Do you get nervous (like I do) for your kids when they do something in front of an audience?

6 comments:

  1. These are SO cute! How adorable is she?? Seriously, Lacie. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava looks adorable. =)

    I'm an Empty Nester, so my running kiddo around days are behind me. These pics remind me of how precious the days are and how much fun I had watching our gal in her dance recitals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!

    I'm in the hauling the son to basketball games during the season and piano lessons, etc. But since the time goes so fast, I've decided not to just go with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! You're all very kind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a doll!! My daughter is on the debate team and I get all knottd up everytime! I also get nervous when my husband leads worship! lol Thanks for coming by my blog today. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, cute kids!! What a sweet recital costume, too! I remember my DD's recitals at that age--so darling!

    Yep, I'm running all the time. It gets worse every year!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts too!