Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

And the Winners Are...

***Thank you all for your patience while Jenny and I chose our winners this morning!!***

Before I announce the winners...(tease, I know!)...I want to let you all know that I have a few fun surprises/new additions coming to my site in the next few weeks. So be looking for those. I'm really excited about what I'm hoping will be a fun and encouraging experiment! :)

I would also really love it if you would post your blog, Twitter, FB...URL's in the comments so I can follow you guys back! I've had a great time this week and want to keep the party going!

Next, I am beyond excited to announce the winner of Friday's prize basket

Debbie Parmer!!! 

After 2 hours of counting up entries and double checking to make sure I didn't forget any "shares" or "tweets"...I finally drew a winner for my GRAND PRIZE BASKET (my collection of favorite things!) 

And the winner is: 

Joanne Bischof!!! 

Congratulations ladies! Please email me your mailing address so I can get your *huge* prizes to you! (lacie0430@comcast.net)


And finally, I'm excited to announce the winners of the writing prizes! Email me to collect your prizes! (lacie0430@comcast.net)

Again, congratulations to ALL our winners! And thank you so much to all our commenters and new friends! We had a blast!!!! :) 


12 comments:

  1. Lacie,

    Wow. Congratulations to all the winners! This has been such a great way to spend this week!

    I can't tell you how honored I am to receive the MacGregor critique - an answer to prayer! Wow. I emailed you both directly!

    Blessings to you and Jennifer,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so glad you're this excited!! And that the week paid off for you!! I'll be in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited and grateful to win Friday's basket! Thank you, Lacie! I have enjoyed this week and getting to know you. Excited about following your blog in the days ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lacie, thank you all so much for doing this fun blog bash!

    And I hope you can follow me at:

    twitter--@vikingwritergal

    FB--http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heather-Day-Gilbert/255797467834948

    Blog--http://heatherdaygilbert.blogspot.com/

    Already following you and looking forward to your posts!

    --Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!!
    Thank you!!

    Thank you!!!!!!

    You ladies hit it out of the ball park this week, and have blessed us beyond any prizes or goodies.
    You made rocky week downright fun, thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Awesome! I emailed you. GREAT giveaway! I had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The week has just flown by. Thank you, it's been a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners! This was a fun event. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I won something!? That's so exciting! I so enjoy following your blog and it was fun to get to chat on Twitter, my fellow stay at homer :) I will email you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like y'all had an awesome party here while we were away. Thanks for organizing all of this, Lacie & Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did u by chance mail my cookie basket yet? I gave my Oklahoma family address as we will be out and about preaching here this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melody, Your cookie basket is mailed and should already be there. Let me know if it's not, and I'll see if I can track it. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts too!