Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Online Book Club Begins!

Well, it's officially October! Which means it's also time for my Online Book Club!!

I really just can't even say how excited I am about this! Although anytime there are books and authors involved, I get excited!

Let's get right to it!

I hope you'll all be reading the historical romance, Love's Reckoning by Laura Frantz with me this month!

Here's a sentence about the book: Two sisters. One man. When he chooses one, will the other destroy their love?

Does it get any more intriguing than that?? I think not! I can't wait to dive in to this story!

Ready, set, READ! :)

Share with me: Have you read any books by Laura Frantz? I confess that Love's Reckoning will be my first, but I've heard stellar things about Laura's writing and storytelling!! Are you joining me for book club?? I hope so! :) 

***And don't forget about next weeks HUSBAND PROJECT! Another thing I'm really excited to try! Check back this Thursday for the final details!

6 comments:

  1. I've already read Love's Reckoning. You're going to enjoy it. I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of Laura's books, but I really want to, because I've heard so many wonderful things...and she's just the sweetest person ever, from what I've heard and seen for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacie, You have a beautiful blog - wow! Thanks so much for your email. I just got in and will reply soon. I'm honored you're wanting to read Eden and Silas's story. Please hang on - it's a bumpy ride - but I always promise a happy ending:)

    It's so fun to see Keli and Lindsay here - bless you for the encouragement and smiles! They mean so much.

    Thrilled you're on the journey to publication. God is so creative in how He personalizes that path for each one of us. Anyway, it's a joy to be here and meet you. Happy writing - and reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Laura Frantz's books! She's amazing. I haven't read this one. I will TRY to read it right after I finish our non-online book club! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading this right now and I'm LOVING it. How does the online book club work?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanne, isn't it great??? I'm only on the second chapter and already I'm hooked! :) Book club = read the book (duh!), all month long, I'll post fun little interviews with the author, and then at the end of the month, i'll post my review on my blog and readers can post their reviews in the comments. (Eventually, I'd like to try to Skype with readers and chat about it a la "real book club". :) )

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts too!