Friday, January 4, 2013

January's Book Club Pick and Winners!!!!!

I feel refreshed! Maybe its the new calendar year. Maybe its cause I slept great last night...

Actually, I think its because I have a spark of an idea about what I want to do with this blog! For crying out took me long enough! LOL Anyway, I'm really excited and hope to have some fun reveals coming up!


Author, Dani Pettrey
It didn't take me longer than a millisecond to come up with January's title. I've been hearing great buzz, I was intrigued by the backcover copy, I downloaded a sample onto my Kindle...and didn't breathe for the entire first two chapters. I was on the edge of my seat. So I'm excited (and already convinced I'll love this book) to announce that my book club pick for January is:

Read along with me...pretty please! It's a good one. I can already tell! We'll share our thoughts at the end of the month. 


And now, I think I get to reveal some winners!!! I love this part! ;) The winners of my mystery prizes are....(in my best Oprah voice)

If you commented on yesterday's post (at the time of this writing), then I have you down to receive a super, top-secret box from me!! :) 


Ladies, send me an email with your mailing address, and a box will arrive on your doorstep! (standard shipping times apply...I couldn't resist...I had to say that! LOL) 

HAPPY FRIDAY! And get reading! :) :) 


  1. That picture of Oprah made me laugh out loud. :) I've heard great things about that book.

  2. I laughed at that picture of Oprah too! Yay, I love secrets and surprises! :)

    I read this book already. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series very much and after you read it, I know you will be too!

  3. Sweet!! Address sent. ;)

    And yes, I looooooved this book, as has every person I've loaned it to, LOL. The second one comes out in February, I think. Maybe that should be your February book. Haha.

  4. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Submerged. You'll love it. :)

  5. I loved Dani's book. I'm so glad it's one of your picks! And hooray for inspiration. :) I look forward to seeing what you do!


I'd love to hear your thoughts too!